resetting the online success journal

Quote · 831 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I know I can work around this, but I went through the 21 days and lost 10 lbs. I have restarted to day 1 in the makeover section and eating journal just like when I started originally, but the success journal is counting up and is on day 24. Is there anyway to reset that? Do I have to remove the 10 lb loss and it will think it is starting over? confused and thanks!

Quote · 830 days ago · 0 people like this ·

the only reason I am doing this is to do the tapes and learn the behaviors step by step again

Quote · 830 days ago · 0 people like this ·

thanks roselady, I think the ONLY reason I lost the lbs was because I had no sodas and no candy, I'm glad I don't have those cravings anymore, and am not going to question why. Wishing you luck in yours and take care! 

Quote · 829 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I know I can work around this, but I went through the 21 days and lost 10 lbs. I have restarted to day 1 in the makeover section and eating journal just like when I started originally, but the success journal is counting up and is on day 24. Is there anyway to reset that? Do I have to remove the 10 lb loss and it will think it is starting over? confused and thanks!

Unfortunately this does not reset if you restart or change the day on the 21 Day Metabolism Makeover program. That is because the day in the Success Journal indicates the days since you started using the Food Lovers Online website and is independent from what day you select in the 21 Day Metabolism Makeover. We apologize for any misunderstanding and hope that this further distinguishes the two different sections.