food lovers online account 'inactive'

Quote · 150 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I tried signup yesterday for the food lovers online and it took my cc info but then said my account is 'inactive' contact customer care. I tried 3 different phone numbers and they all go to an answering machine...NO ONE not a live person to speak with.  I have emailed customer care a couple times and NO ONE answers my email either.  I put a ticket in and NO ONE answers the ticket either.  Can someone tell me why and who can resolve this for me asap?    I need to speak with a live person, not an answering machine.

Yes, was previous member for a bout 3 weeks for the online program.  I purchased the entire system some years ago.  I still have that to fall back on, but the app was convenient to have so I signed up again, but can't get any response from anyone in any venue..email, phone, trouble ticket.  It says 'contact customer care'  but I can't get ahold of anyone.  They got my cc info and I got no login..that is WRONG.

I am going to call my cc company and refuse the charges on my card since they can't bother to call me back.  And then I am going to file a complaint after that.  This is a bunch of crap. 

When I signed up the first time, I talked to a real person, but now one of the phone numbers 877 366 3587 says 'this phone number does not accept calls'.  I have called 877 358 5849 and 800 724 5326 and they all go to answering machine.  I have emailed customer care and put in a trouble ticket all yesterday and no response from anyone.  So they are NOT getting my money when they can't do the courtesy of making a phone call.  Sorry, they can't be THAT busy all day long. 

I IM'd them and got a person to answer, but I am still waiting for a phone call and resolution.  They have until the end of the day today or I am done.  This is unacceptable and very poor customer service.

They were supposed to call me and as of yet no phone call, email or otherwise working login.  TWO days of this and no respect.  On the provida website the tout their outstanding customer service....really?  Couldn't tell by me. 

Two hours later....nothing.  What a joke this is.

so they just answered my 2 day old support ticket and then closed it before I got to respond.

Quote · 148 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Akita, 

Good to see you back in the community.  I am so sorry you have had difficulty with your account.  I hope the issue is resolved.  This is a great lifestyle and the only thing that has worked for me...it's just my norm now.  Hang in there....let's see if we can get the kinks worked out and get things working for you so you can be on your way to great results!  Message me if I can help.  I'll be in the chat room this Tuesday at 7:30 central.  Hope you can join me and others!  

JackieD

Quote · 130 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Greetings Akita,

We wanted to follow up and see if there is any other question or concern. We did see that you spoke to our customer service team and also received reply via ticket. 

Thank you

Quote · 128 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Customer support is awful.  I am trying to cancel my Food Lovers and can not get anything but a message when I call.  No return calls.  I do not want to be charged again and am starting to get very angry.  Emailed support and the reply was to call the number I have been calling.  Will try again on Monday.  Food Lovers needs to take care of this problem'

Quote · 128 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Customer support is awful.  I am trying to cancel my Food Lovers and can not get anything but a message when I call.  No return calls.  I do not want to be charged again and am starting to get very angry.  Emailed support and the reply was to call the number I have been calling.  Will try again on Monday.  Food Lovers needs to take care of this problem.

Quote · 75 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Yeah I have the same issue I signup with food lovers online to my cc info but then said my account is 'inactive' contact customer care what the heck is going on with the CS they dont answer their phones I been tring since yesterday when they open til the time I went to work and still no reply back to them I already filed a complaint with the BBB against them for bad CS they should be all FIRED from their jobs