Week 1 down

Quote · 1452 days ago · 0 people like this ·

So I haven't received my package yet, and have just been online trying to make meals that fit a FL Food Plate.    I have been doing pretty good with taking my everyday meals, and just tweaking how much of each thing, and adding something to the plate.   I know that everyone says NOT to weigh yourself or measure again until after the 21 days, but I just couldn't help it

So overall I have lost 3 lbs.  and 5 1/2 inches over all.  

I think this was great for a week.   The week also ended a 21 day exercise challenge where I started doing a 30 minute routine everyday.  (Sunday - Cardio, Mon - upper body, tues - lower body, wed - pilaties, thurs cardio, fri - whole body, sat yoga, then repeat)   For the end of the 21 days, I still only lost the 3 lbs, but lost a total of 17.5 inches.

My Goal is to be down a total of 20 lbs by Oct 26th (Be under 200 lbs), when I go to Disney with my kids  :)

Quote · 1452 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am going to keep up the exercise with a little modification.   I can't do the yoga AT ALL, so I am going to leave that part out, and use that as a day to rest for now.  Maybe after this next 21 days, I will go back and try yoga again.  The exercises are still challenging for me, so we will see how it goes after another 21 days.    

I am going to focus this 21 days on doing this program better, and hopefully by the end of this 21 day cycle I will have them both down pat....