UPDATED PHONE APP PROBLEMATIC

Quote · 1341 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am having a problem with the "Official" new version of the phone app on my Android phone:

At first, it accepts my user name and password and opens fine.  But then the next time I try to open it--to update my food journal or whatever, t  requires my username and password again BUT IT WON'T ACCEPT IT.  A remedy I discovered by trial and error is to n to go into "Manage Apps," find the app, force-close it and clear the data.  Then I  back out of there and open the app--re-enter my username and password AGAIN--and then it opens.  But the next time I need to use it I will have to go through this clunky process all over again.

I never had any problems at all with the old version. First of all,  It used to open up fine every time I used it without requiring me to re-enter my info every time I just want to add a glass of water to my tracker, etc. This is VERY frustrating and annoying.  I'm not certain what the "improvements" are supposed to be with the new version (perhaps functions that I don't use...?), but as far as I'm concerned, I have lost one of the great conveniences that I once enjoyed and that I pay for.  Even more annoying is that the OLD version (that worked fine) wouldn't open for me once you had put out this new update.  It INSISTED that I update to the new app--and now I feel screwed.

Anything helpful you can offer me at this point?

Chuck

Quote · 1338 days ago · 0 people like this ·

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. It was not our intention for this to happen as the purpose for any release/update is to improve your overall experience and therefore help you benefit from the program. To help us address this matter please provide the make and model of smartphone you are using and if possible the Operating System (KitKat, Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich etc.). We can forward that information to our development team and have them look into the matter. We thank you for your patience and understanding in the matter!

FLlogo_home.jpg · 24.5K · 0 views
Quote · 1328 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Thank you.  My phone is an HTC One, and my OS is Android v. 4.4.9

CM