Physical issues with exercise

Quote · 1066 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hello all,

I hope that you are all well. I suffer from intense back pain in my thoracic and lumbar areas. Because of this my pain levels are awful and strenuous exercise is nonexistent. after being on my feet for about 10 minutes my legs go numb and the I get a dull very painful ache in my back.after my legs go numb I have to either sit or lie down for about 15 - 20 minutes until I can walk again. I am working with a neurosurgeon and I'm planning for surgery in the near future. Are there any ideas aout how I can get some exercise. I haven't started the diet plan but have been watching my intake very closely. I also go to our local and grab a basket and walk as long as I can rest until I can walk some more. This I'm sure helps but any ideas from you would be appreciated. For your info I'm 67 and am in reasonable health. I have been very active until about 15 months ago. I have gone from 260 lbs to 240 lbs in the past month by the way, my back feels better because of the loss. Please let me know your thoughts.

best

Tim