I'm Baaack

Quote · 17 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Everyone, Well I'm back and it feels great, I'm so looking forward to getting back on track and feeling good again, so I guess I'll see you guys in chat tomorrow night. Have a great night.

Quote · 15 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Roselady,

Is it a scheduled chat that has a moderator to answer questions? What date and time (time zone also) is the chat? Thank you!

Quote · 12 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Ya there is a live chat every Tuesday evening at 7:30 Central time, JackieD is the moderator and there is usually a pretty good crowd.  They answer questions, talk about how things are going, give recipes, its really informative and even fun.  Just go up top to chat and just follow the promps.

Thank you for the info Roselady. I will make sure to be there for the next one! I will check on here each day or at least every other day, so if we are the only ones active on here, we can at least chat about the program! LOL

Sounds good it always helps to have someone to talk to or to vent when things aren't going well, looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday night.  well off to wally world to get more supplies for next week, talk to ya later.