How does cancel this scam??

Quote · 150 days ago · 0 people like this ·

They give you 3 week trial and then you get charged. They give you no way to cancel on your own-but you can't talk to someone live and they don't respond back to messages or open tickets. Are they still in business? If no-then why are they taking money from people? Scam!!

Quote · 150 days ago · 0 people like this ·

gdea67,

I have forwarded your concern to Admin.  I apologize for the problem.  I assure you they will look into it...in the mean time message me if I can help you on your journey.  I'd be happy to!!

JackieD

Quote · 33 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I’m in the same boat...how do I get the recurring charge to stop.  No replies to emails or phone calls to customer service?  Paul Korber pkorber66@gmail.com.  member I’d 137445

I’d like email confirmation that I will no longer be billed for this so called service 

Quote · 30 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Paul, I will forward your message on to Admin and see if they can assist. I don't work for FL's as far as the business end....I've just been an active member of the community since 2009 and host live chats once a week.  I'm sorry for any problem you have encountered.  I've never encountered an issue but sometimes things can cross up.  Message me if I can do any thing further but at this time I will send your request.

JackieD