Here I go again.

Quote · 71 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Well I am back again. I have been away for awhile, I actually have been doing WW, 21 day fix and what ever diet is out there. I want to change, and be able to eat real food. I really want to stick to this as I always liked the tracking. I like that I can eat real food. Also I have gotten to a place where I am afraid to eat. especially snacks. I need to learn how to do this. One program said I could have a 1/2 cup of popcorn, that seemed a little crazy to me, If I was told I could have a half a cup of popcorn, I would eat it and then eat all the popcorn in sight. That is what I don't want to do. I want to lean how to eat like other people So I am starting all over. I do feel good about it. I will be starting tomorrow, as I just got this today and want to start with breakfast. Well I will track my Supper and a snack. But tomorrow will be my new beginning. I am not sure how to eat every 2 or 3 hours. Some days will be different hours due to involvements. but I think I can do it. I know I will have trouble with the sleeping, and hope that it will be alright to take a nap. I am 78 and want to be healthy.  Well happy eating.