Frequently Asked Questions

Quote · 2041 days ago · 0 people like this ·

FAQ’s for FOOD LOVERS ONLINE

1. How can I get a Food Lovers Online membership?
    You’re in luck!  We do offer a Trial membership to this site.  Please visit our Try Food Lovers website and place your order today!  We look forward to having you on board!
  2. What is Food Lovers Online?
    Food Lovers Online is an online program, complimentary to the Food Lovers Fat Loss system, which allows you to journalize all of your meals, snacks, exercise, etc.  Aside from allowing you to journalize your meals, the program also provides you real time feedback on the quality of your meals and snacks, among other things.  This program, in conjunction with the Food Lovers Fat Loss system, will give you the education, feedback, meal suggestions and motivation that you need in order to lose weight while continuing to eat the foods that you love!  If you’re interested in purchasing the Food Lovers Fat Loss system and becoming a member of this site, please visit www.myfoodlovers.com or call us at 1-800-301-5047 and place your order today!  Be sure to add the Trial membership via the website or inform your Sales Rep that you want to join Food Lovers Online.  We look forward to having you on board!
  3. I want to do the 21 Day Makeover again.  How do I start over?
    The great thing about Food Lovers Online is that you can do the 21 Day Metabolism Makeover program as many times as you'd like!  If you became ill partway through the program and would like to start over, or you simply want to do it all over again, just click on the “My Account” link at the top right-hand corner of the page.  You’ll notice a field titled "I'm on" where you can change the day of the program.  Choose the appropriate day and make sure to click on the “Save Changes” field below.   You’re now ready to start over!
  4. I’ve purchased my Food Lovers Online trial.  How do I register?
    You should have received a “Membership Confirmation” email immediately after placing your order.  That email was sent to you from Food Lovers-register@foodloversonline.com.  Please check your inbox, and all other sub-folders (spam, junk, etc).  Perform a search for the words “Food Lovers” in your inbox.  If you did not receive this email please contact our support team online, via email at customersupport@foodloversonline.com or via phone at 1-877-358-5849 between the hours of 7am – 5pm, M-F (Pacific).  We will be more than glad to resend the activation link and we’ll also extend your trial time, if necessary, so that you don’t lose any trial access days.
  5. How do I log in?
    Immediately after having placed your order for the Food Lovers Online trial you were sent a “Membership Confirmation” email.  That email was sent to you from Food Lovers-register@foodloversonline.com.  Please check your inbox, and all other sub-folders (spam, junk, etc).  Perform a search for the words “Food Lovers” in your inbox.  If you did not receive this email, please contact our support team online or via phone at 1-877-358-5849 between the hours of 7am – 5pm, M-F (Pacific).
  6. Why haven’t I received my activation link?
    We apologize for the delay.  You should have received a “Membership Confirmation” email immediately after placing your order.  That email was sent to you from Food Lovers-register@foodloversonline.com.  Please check your inbox, and all other sub-folders (spam, junk, etc).  Please perform a search for the words “Food Lovers” in your inbox.  If you did not receive this email, please contact our support team online, via email at customersupport@foodloversonline.com or via phone at 1-877-358-5849 between the hours of 7am – 5pm, M-F (Pacific).  We will be more than glad to resend the activation link and we’ll also extend your trial time, if necessary, so that you don’t lose any trial access days.
  7. How can I get my password?
    On the Food Lovers Online login page you’ll find a link that reads “I forgot my password”.  Click on that link.  On the new page that appears, type in the email address that you provided to us and click “Send”.  You should receive an email from Food Lovers-admin@foodloversonline.com within a minute or two, at most.  Please check your inbox, and all other sub-folders (spam, junk, etc).  If you did not receive this email, please contact our support team online or via phone at 1-877-358-5849 between the hours of 7am – 5pm, M-F (Pacific).
  8. I forgot my username.
    On the Food Lovers Online home page you’ll find a link that reads “I forgot my username”.  Click on that link.  On the new page that appears, type in the email address that you provided to us and click “Send”.  You should receive an email from Food Lovers-admin@foodloversonline.com within a minute or two, at most.  Please check your inbox, and all other sub-folders (spam, junk, etc).  If you did not receive this email, please contact our support team online or via phone at 1-877-358-5849 between the hours of 7am – 5pm, M-F (Pacific).
  9. Why did I receive a message that reads “temporarily inactive” when I tried to log in?
    Upon completion of your trial, your membership automatically renews at the appropriate renewal rate, plus taxes in SC and CA.  Your renewal payment must not have processed successfully and therefore your membership benefits were not extended.  To confirm, please call us immediately at 1-877-358-5849 between the hours of 7am – 5pm, M-F (Pacific).
  10. I just logged in to Food Lovers Online for the first time.  Where do I begin?
    The first thing you’ll want to do is click on the link that reads “My Account” on the top right-hand corner.  There you can set up your profile and login information.  While you’re there , make sure to also set up your default meal, sleep and exercise (optional) times.  Second, after setting up your account, head over to the red tab that reads “Success Journal”.  On the top right hand corner of the Success Journal page that appears there’s a green box that reads “Update Measurements”.  Click on that link and follow the instructions for taking your measurements.  If you purchased the physical Food Lovers kit as well, your 7-Day Sizedown complimentary gift includes a measuring tape for your convenience.  Ask your spouse, other family member or friend to assist you with your measurements.  Third, once you’ve updated your measurements, set up your Ultimate and 8 Week goals.  Make sure to commit to giving yourself rewards that you’ll love!  Fourth, continuing in the Success Journal section of the program, click on the sub-tab that reads “My Results”.  Scroll down to the “My Before & After Pictures” section of the page and follow the instructions for properly taking your before and after pictures.  Make sure that you do NOT skip this step! The best way to track your progress on the program is to have a picture as a point of reference.  You’ll be amazed with your “after” pictures as you make your way through the program.  Fifth, click on the dark blue tab that reads “21 Day Makeover” and read the lesson of the day.  You should also listen to the corresponding audio lesson of the day from your Audio Secrets CD’s if you purchased the physical kit.  Finally, head over to the purple “Eating Journal” tab and start entering all of your meals and snacks into the journal!  Good luck!
  11. Why did I get a bad grade if I’m eating Fat Loss meals and snacks?
    Don’t get discouraged if you didn’t get an ‘A’  or ‘B’ for a grade, especially during the first 6 days of the 21 Day program.  The grade that your Fat Loss Coach gives you is based on many factors, not just your meals and snacks.  So do not be discouraged if you received a grade that was lower then what you expected, you are still doing a great job and you will lose weight.  However, in order to maximize your weight loss, please make sure to pay extra close attention to the “Feedback” area of the “My Fat Loss Coach” tab, especially the “areas for improvement section”.
  12. Why is the system approving a snack that seems unhealthy?
    Please review the “How to Make a Fat Loss Snack” section.  You’ll notice that the program allows you to snack on anything you want.  If the snack has a label, just make sure the calorie total is within 150 – 250.
  13. If I start the 21 Day Metabolism Makeover program again, will my Eating Journal reset or disappear?
    No.  Everything that you enter into your Eating Journal will be saved permanently and you will always be able to review past journal days.  The only section that resets when you modify your 21 Day Metabolism Makeover day is the “21 Day Makeover” tab.
  14. Why am I not getting a grade from “My Fat Loss Coach” if I’ve already entered meals into my Eating Journal?
    Your Fat Loss Coach will not give you a grade for today’s activity.  It only gives grades for past days.  Therefore, if you want to see your grade for today, you will have to wait until tomorrow.  The system will wait for you to complete the required activities for the entire day.
Quote · 1970 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi!

Yes I am new to the new life style I have chosen and things are moving along slowly but with positive results. I do have one concern and I do think it is an important on. I can find the Dirty Dozen. Can anyone help me. Maybe my package wasn't updated or something. Thanks.

Quote · 1970 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi!

Yes I am new to the new life style I have chosen and things are moving along slowly but with positive results. I do have one concern and I do think it is an important on. I can find the Dirty Dozen. Can anyone help me. Maybe my package wasn't updated or something. Thanks.

We apologize for the confusion. We updated that section to “Refined Sugars” instead of the Dirty Dozen. That is why it only lists 8 refined sugars which are:

1. Sugar
  2. High fructose corn syrup
  3. Brown sugar
  4. Dextrose
  5. Maltose
  6. Corn syrup
  7. Malt syrup
  8. Maple syrup

It was simplified to make the program easier to follow while still staying compliant to the Food Lovers Fat Loss System principles.