Foodlovers Plan

Quote · 89 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I Bought this program probably at least 10Years ago. Unfortunately lost most of it due to a fire.  Only have Million meal planner , Joys of eating cookbook and recipe cards. I was wondering if this system has been updated?   Hate to buy the same books twice.  Would anyone please let me know.   Thanks

Quote · 89 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hey Gina!  Welcome back to the community.  Sorry about your loss with the fire.  I have been following this lifestyle since 2009 and now host weekly chats where I am in the chat room to answer any questions.  They generally happen on Tuesday evenings at 7:30 central unless otherwise noted.  The system was updated a few years ago.  Only a few things changed.  Example- the max on snacks now is 250 calories for men & women & blueberries are now classified as fast carb.  Those are the ones that affected me the most.  I loved blueberries daily in my oatmeal but soon adjusted and love raspberries, blackberries or strawberries.  And I try to keep my snack in the range of 150-200 but know that I can have up to 250 if a special occasion arises.  Message me or post here if I can help you any further.

JackieD

Quote · 84 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Is it the same

books and recipe cards?  Or was it also updated?

Quote · 82 days ago · 1 people like this ·

The cook books and recipe cards are the same.  They now offer the online version too with a free trial that you might want to check out.  Just remember to cancel by phone prior to the deadline if you decide to not continue using it.

Quote · 80 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Trying the online but it posts times for breakfast ect.   That is not when I ate it,   Up at 6 Breakfast at 6:45.   Why can't we  put in our own times. Don't like that

Quote · 80 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Never mind found it.   lol This site gonna take some getting use to

Quote · 79 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Glad you found it...it will allow you to adjust the times for your meals and snacks.  Play around with it and you will soon have it figured out.  If you have any questions feel free to post here or message me.  

Quote · 78 days ago · 0 people like this ·

When on holidays will switch wake up times to weekend times.  Is there a way to change that.   Looks like it will only let me go 1/2 over original times.  Sorry to keep bothering you .

Quote · 77 days ago · 0 people like this ·

No bother, Gina!~that's what I'm here for...to help you make this a lifestyle change.  If it won't allow you to break the times down further just estimate the closest time.  FL's is very forgiving and you don't have to get it perfect to get results.  Hope you can join us in the chat room soon.  

JackieD

Quote · 67 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am trying to figure out why I can't log into the tracking page but the administration continues to take out fees that I am not able to use! I have contacted numerous occasions to either fix this problem or refund my money and as of yet no response!! Is this how they treat everyone????

Quote · 65 days ago · 0 people like this ·

LWeppler,  I will forward your concern on to Admin.  Sorry for the problem.  Message me if I can help further.