Food Lovers Online Food Journal

Quote · 557 days ago · 2 people like this ·

Can I use this online tool this way------what I have been doing is experimenting with what I want to eat for the NEXT day by putting my meal ideas in before I eat them to make sure they are considered a fat loss plate.  I than eat that food the next day. It gives me 100's most of time which I know I backed into but I prefer the rigidity of knowing exactly what to eat each day.  

Quote · 530 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi cashflow

I love it - that's a great way to make sure you're eating a fat loss plate at every meal.  : )  

Quote · 378 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Love this idea, tried this in the beginning, not sure why I stopped. Probably because I didn't have the journal telling me to. I think I will go back to the daily suggestions in the first 21 days.

Quote · 376 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Cashflow,

I do that myself, it's been working for me. As long as I get the green check I'm good, when i don't I play with it and change what i need to adjust to make it a green check. 

Quote · 360 days ago · 0 people like this ·

great idea cashflow! I love how I can plan my meals/snack for the next day! 

Quote · 360 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I like that Idea also.  Is there a way I can add my own meals on there and save it? I am having trouble finding something similar to what I actually eat. 

Quote · 357 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi Belle! There is a place were you can create your own recipe & save it, you can find it under Recipe Finder it will then give you the option to Create A Recipe!. Hope this is what you are looking for!

Quote · 59 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Is it okay to use the online journal in this way during the 21 day mm? I have done this program in the past using the book. Now with the online it's so much easier to just keep plugging things in there until you get a fat loss plate. But, I realized that may not work during the 21 day mm. Surely I'm resetting my metabolism? Will I lose weight? Or is that just for maintenance? Thanks.

Quote · 58 days ago · 0 people like this ·

fewerabs,  You can most certainly us the online for the 21 day mm.  In fact it is programmed in the online.  If you are doing the 21 day you should drop a few pounds and inches but more importantly you are resetting your body to burn instead of store fat.  Then you will be ready to move on to FL's for life!

JackieD