Did Food lovers replace 6wbmo??

Quote · 774 days ago · 2 people like this ·

For a time we offered both programs however, we felt that the Food Lovers Fat Loss System was a more practical approach to fat loss and as a result the 6 Week Body Makeover program has been discontinued and is no longer being sold however,  we still offer support for the program via our Customer Service line. We still believe that both are great programs designed to help you achieve the body you've always wanted. If you have either program or specifically need assistance with the 6 Week Body Makeover program please give our customer support line a call at 1-877-366-3587 available Monday through Friday 7am to 5pm Pacific time.

Quote · 623 days ago · 1 people like this ·

I love 6wbmo!! Y was it discontinued??? I lost half my stuff in a move and am trying to rebuild my box. No help here, this forum is ridiculous!!! No one is ever on here and it's so out dated. I'll stick to what really works. For those that care, I found copies of the main stuff for 6wbmo on pinterest, thank God for pinterest!!! And if anyone knows Mike Thurmond, tell him I said his product works and to bring it back plz!!!! 

Quote · 621 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hello vLux!  I can't answer any 6wbmo questions as I am not familiar with it but I can guide you with the Food Lovers Fat Loss System.  I have been following it since 2009.   It really works and I have made it my norm and maintained my goal since 2010.  I probably feel about the FLFLS the same as you do the 6WBMO.  :)  I will be in the chat room here tonight (Tuesday) at 7:30 central if you can join me.  Perhaps we can help you transition to a new lifestyle change or at least answer you questions and discuss the difference.  If I can be of any help message me anytime.  You can check out my FB page as well.  https://www.facebook.com/JackieDFoodLoverForLife/?fref=ts