Day 15 I have flu

Quote · 192 days ago · 0 people like this ·

i am on day 16 now of the 21 day makeover and yesterday morning after my workout and breakfast I started getting sick.  I have not been able to eat or drink anything but some orange juice.  I am vastly concerned unto how this is going to affect my metabolism makeover.   Please help with any suggestions or advice about not being able to eat and how or I’d it’s going to hurt anything.  Should I stay on day 15/16 until I recover, should I start over?  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks

Cindysue
Quote · 191 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hey Cindy!  Glad you came here for advice.  Don't start over.  Listen to your body.  Then continue on as you are able.  The 21 day mm is a reset time and a time for learning the foundation of the lifestyle.  So don't stress over a day or two.  I would continue from where you left off as long as you haven't added back a lot of the ingredients you have eliminated.  

Join me on Tuesday evening at 7:30 in the chat room if you can and I hope you feel better soon!

JackieD

Quote · 191 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Thank you for getting back to me.  How do I join chat every time I try I get looped around and it won’t connect or says access denied

cindy

Cindysue
Quote · 190 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Send me a message with your login info...your email and password....I will forward it and see what we can do.  This week's chat will be on Facebook live....go to Food Lovers Fat Loss System and like the page so you can be notified when I'm live.  

JackieD