Customer Service FAQs

Quote · 1852 days ago · 0 people like this ·

1. How do I check that status of my order?
    To check your order status, please call customer service at 1-877-366-3587 and a Customer Service Representative can provide an estimated time of arrival. Customer service is available Monday to Friday, 7am – 5pm PST.
  2. What is the return policy?
    The return policy for the Food Lovers Fat Loss System is that you have nine (9) weeks from the day the package is delivered to your residence to contact Customer Service and request a RA number and return instructions.  You can reach customer service at 1-877-366-3587, Monday to Friday 7am - 5pm PST.
  3. What do I need to do to return my order?
    If you wish to return the product (for a refund of the purchase price), you must contact Customer Service once you have the package in your possession at 1-877-366-3587 to receive a return authorization number and proper return instructions.  Customer Service is available Monday to Friday from 7am – 5pm PST.
  4. I logged in, but this community is still giving me an error message.  Am I registered properly?
    Once you have created your profile you will immediately receive an email asking you to confirm your registration by 'clicking' on the link provided. It is possible that sometimes the email may go to your Junk/Spam folder so please check all of the folders in your inbox.  In rare cases email service providers may block the email entirely.  If you have not received the activation email, or cannot locate it in your inbox, please email us at customerservice@foodloversfatloss.com or call 1-877-366-3587 so we may activate your account. Customer Service is available Monday to Friday from 7am – 5pm PST.
  5. How do I order a new Food Lovers For Life Journal?
    If you wish to place a new order for the Food Lovers For Life book, which will contain additional planner pages, please call Customer Service at 1-877-366-3587. This item is available for $21.99 plus $3.99 s&h. Customer Service is available Monday to Friday from 7am – 5pm PST.
  6. What is included in the Classic Food Lovers Fat Loss System?
    The Food Lovers Fat Loss System includes a convenient, easy-to-carry binder that holds the 21 Day Metabolism Makeover booklet, Snack & Treat Guide, How to Make a Fat Loss Plate Guide, Fat Loss Plate At-A-Glance Guide, Eating Out Guide, and Rapid Results Success Guide. After the 21 Day Metabolism Makeover, you move to the next stage with the Food Lovers for Life booklet which will help keep you lean and healthy for the rest of your life. The booklets come with 7 Audio CD's that review and also provide extra insight into the 21 Day Metabolism Makeover. You also get the Million Meals Menu Planner, The Joy of Eating Cookbook and 24 Classic Comfort Foods Recipe Cards. As a free bonus, you also receive the 12-Minute Essentials Workout DVD and the 7 Day Sizedown where you can lose a whole pant or dress size in just 7 days.
  7. I have misplaced my 21 Day Metabolism Makeover Booklet, how do I order another?
    The 21 Day Metabolism Makeover Booklet is not sold individually. If you wish to place a second order for the Food Lovers Fat Loss System, we can honor a discount of $59.97 off. To place a new order, please call customer service at 1-877-366-3587. They're available Monday to Friday from 7am – 5pm PST.
  8. Are the DVD's included in the Food Lovers Fat Loss System closed captioned?
    Unfortunately the DVD's included in the Food Lovers Fat Loss System are not closed captioned. Please note that the materials and literature included in the Food Lovers Fat Loss System as well as Food Lovers Online will be more than efficient in providing information on how to lose weight even if you are hearing impaired.
Quote · 1511 days ago · 0 people like this ·

How long does it typically take for orders to be processed? I ordered the classic package and received the email verifying my order on Sunday. I haven't heard that they processed it yet. 

Thanks!

Quote · 1510 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am waiting too! I called them and it is on back order!

Quote · 1501 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I just got mine the other day, waited over 2 weeks for it, but did the online version while I was waiting.  It kept me on the right track, and even though I have only had my box for a few days, I consider myself through the first 21days.   I was able to lose 8 lbs and 16inches.   Don't get me wrong, the box is great, has lots of great recipes, and ideas, and things I am going to do better on now that I had it explained to me better on the cd's that came.   But don't let the fact you don't have your box yet stop you.