Can anyone recommend a quality frother?

Quote · 21 days ago · 1 people like this ·

I use to buy a large cup of coffee every day from my local coffee shop. Sometimes twice a day. It tastes great, I love it. I'm not apologetic about the habit. I've recently come to the realization that I spend a portion of my salary a year on coffee. And that doesn't include the lost value of the time. I have spent waiting in line for hours to get a cup of tasty coffee. I don't like the line of people in the shop but I do like the special coffee. Months later, I had a mutual understanding with the suppliers. When he sees me in the line, he makes my drink without an order and he gets paid. It is kind of understanding and probably the only reason I can stand seeing him every day. They froth the milk and add coffee powder.
Having come to this realization, I have decided that I'm going to invest in a good automatic milk frother machine. It might cost me a pretty penny but my guess is that I can prepare it after a practice. I need a machine that is self-cleaning or easy to clean. Can anyone recommend a quality frother?