Anyone here from the 6 Week Body Makeover Forums

Quote · 335 days ago · 1 people like this ·

Hello I was on the 6Week Body Makeover Forums about 5 years ago and lost over 100 pounds.  Since then I have become diabetic and gained most of the weight back.

I was on a forum of great people and we participated in many weight loss challenges.

Let me know if you want to join me here.

Pam

Quote · 330 days ago · 1 people like this ·

Hi, I'm Linda - I'm going back on the program also.

Quote · 317 days ago · 1 people like this ·

I started on the 6WBM after seeing Michael's informercial around 2003. I was shocked to hear of his passing in 2013. Does anyone know what he died of? I did lose 25 pounds on his program but could not stay on it. But he turned me on to many good weight loss tips. I am sad at his passing. It was the first of my many diets that I thought made good sense.

Quote · 51 days ago · 0 people like this ·

We are going back on the program now. 6WBMO was the only thing that worked for me and felt like I was not yo yo dieting, but rather adopting a healthy lifestyle. My husband and I both lost, he kept it off. I went from a 20 to a 12, and now am back to 18. Juggling food prep and some random things life threw at us is where I sidelined myself.

So very sad to hear that Michael passed a few years back. He changed so many lives, and the world was a better place with him in it.

If anyone would like to get the 6WBMO forums going again I would love to be a part of that. I will check back here weekly in the hopes that someone else is looking for the oldies. My name on the old site was SeeJeannieShrink and I was in the group Hips! Hips! Away!

Quote · 46 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Welcome to the community.  Though I have not personally used the 6wkbmo.....I do follow the FLFLS and have since 2009.  It's the only lifestyle that works for me.  I've maintained my goal since 2010.  If I can be of any support for you let me know.  I host a live chat on Tuesday evenings in the chat room at 7:30 central.  Maybe you can drop it and chat soon.  

JackieD

Quote · 40 days ago · 0 people like this ·

My husband and I did the 6wbmo back in 2002 (I think) with great success and have just purchased the entire kit again since we couldn't find any of our other one after moving in 2003 ... this one does not say anything about diet sodas that I have found and my memory is a little sketchy as I never drank them but hubby remembers having them.  I am more than a little upset that I am unable to contact the so-called customer service line ... the Live expert phone support is non existent these days from what I have experienced.  I loved the diet then and will love it again I'm sure, but would be nice to have support!

Quote · 40 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I started on the 6WBM after seeing Michael's informercial around 2003. I was shocked to hear of his passing in 2013. Does anyone know what he died of? I did lose 25 pounds on his program but could not stay on it. But he turned me on to many good weight loss tips. I am sad at his passing. It was the first of my many diets that I thought made good sense.

He was in an auto accident, wandered away from the vehicle with his dogs and was found dead a few hours later ... that from a police report, but I still haven't found the actual cause of death.

Quote · 39 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I've been fed up with my weight for a while and decided to pull out my old 6WBM kit. I logged on to see if the company was still up and running and was happy to see there is a forum with recent posts from members. I am very sad to learn of Michael's death. The news kinda makes me want to do this even more as a way to honor him for his hard work toward helping others. Look forward to communicating with you all!

Quote · 37 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I'm also looking for the recipe cards. I lost mine somehow and would love it if someone would share them with me. Thanks.

Quote · 36 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hello,

My name is Sally and I am the CEO of ASia Pop Fitness. I am an aerobics instructor. I use the 6bm.  I have the cards scanned. If anyone wants to follow me on Facebook I can send over the scans I did.

https://www.facebook.com/SallyKpopX

I was hoping they would bring this program back since its sooo effective. I lost 35 pounds my first time and got tdown to 100 pounds losing 45 pounds my second time in my 40's. 

Does anyone know if the food lovers plan is anything like the old six week make over? Id love to become an affiliate retailer for them. This phone situation needs to change.. kind of spooky the message of the line not being available. 

Quote · 29 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I restarted this today.  I lost 50lbs 10 years ago.  This is the only program that has ever worked for me.   I was sad when I learned Michael had passed.  I had scrubbed the internet to find out why everything about the program was gone.  I miss the recipe boards that were previously out there

Quote · 25 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi I am Looking for a copy of the 6WBM I have lost mine although I still have my cards but would like to find a copy if anyone can send me one would really appreciate it