Advice please

Quote · 976 days ago · 0 people like this ·

OK I'm on my second day and I had a turkey lettuce tomatoes sandwich on whole wheat. My question is about the portion of meat it says 6 to 8 slices of turkey. Do I have to use so much? I put 3 and that was plenty

You want your meal to be at least 250 calories and have a minimum of 12 grams of protein.  Look at the serving size on the package and see how many slices would be a serving and the amount of protein it would contain.  Your bread will have some protein as well so if the 2 add up to a minimum of 12 (there's no limit on protein grams just the serving size) and it's over 250 calories you should be fine.

OK thank you. It's alot to take in but I'll get it

It does seem overwhelming in the beginning but take 1 day at a time and build your foundation.  At the end of the 21 day mm you will have a strong foundation of knowledge and never have to "diet" again.  Join our weekly chats for more help and motivation.  We are informal and have a good time sharing with others on the same journey.

Quote · 967 days ago · 0 people like this ·

You want your meal to be at least 250 calories and have a minimum of 12 grams of protein.  Look at the serving size on the package and see how many slices would be a serving and the amount of protein it would contain.  Your bread will have some protein as well so if the 2 add up to a minimum of 12 (there's no limit on protein grams just the serving size) and it's over 250 calories you should be fine.

While you are on dieting, add 15-30 minutes exercise or walking exercise in the morning. Drink warm lemon water in the morning 30 minutes before eating your breakfast. Simple and easy, do it for few months and see the results.