6 wk body makeover

Quote · 58 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Does anyone use this program anymore

Quote · 48 days ago · 1 people like this ·

I want to start back on the 6WBMO. I was on it 10 years ago and was successful. But like every other program I stopped eating that way and gained back my weight. Now I'm ready to get back on it, get to my goal weight and Keep It Off. Are you following it now? Would you like a partner? Maybe we could support each other???

Quote · 48 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I started back on the 6WBMO yesterday. I was on it 12-13 years ago and was successful. But over time I stopped eating that way and gained back most of my weight. Some of which was due to health issues. 

When I made the decision  go back on the program I immediately created a new account here....much to my surprise there is a whole new program...does anyone know what the difference is between 6WBMO and the Food Lovers Plan?

Quote · 46 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I just started this back up Frogchickie and could use a buddy as well. My biggest disappointment has been that the old forums are gone, the recipe exchange specifically. I had a hard drive crash on my computer that had hundreds of the recipes and I went looking for them again only to find out the forums are gone. It has made things a bit more difficult for me to try and make dinners that the whole family will eat. There were some amazing recipes too. There was a strawberry vinaigrette that I loved and a stuffed pepper recipe. All lost into the void of a program that Provida no longer supports.
Quote · 44 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I'm beginning the program again as well. It will be a long road and I can use the support.

Quote · 43 days ago · 0 people like this ·

There's been some questions as to the difference in the two programs, 6wbmo & Food Lovers Fat Loss System.  I cannot compare them from personal experience but I can share the FLFLS on a personal level.  I started FL's in 2009.  I had been a yo-yo dieter for years and had killed my metabolism.  Going to daily exercise classes and eating very little...I continued to gain weight.  When I saw the infomercial I decided to try one last thing.  It was a money back guarantee so I figured what have I got lose other than weight.  I ordered the home kit and in 6 1/2 months I had reached my goal.  I cut out the exercises classes and only used walking and the 12, 24, and 36 min workouts in the kit.  AND I ate real food all day long...every 2-3 hrs to be exact.  I was scared to death I would gain weight.  I was eating double what I had been.  I could go on and on but fast forward....I have made this plan my norm...my lifestyle now.  I have maintained my loss since July 2010.  I feel better and look better at 54 than I did at 30.  We would love to have you join us in the live chats and perhaps with a few tweaks to the old plan you can become Food Lovers for Life.  Message me if I can help further.  

JackieD.

Quote · 27 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Along with others on here I also am restarting my program... could kick myself for going back to my old ways and gaining this back.  I have lost 8 pounds in the first week.  I am doing the 6WBM that I ordered so long ago.  We got this!!

Quote · 25 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I am restarting as well.  I would love to have a partner this go around.  Great success the first time about 15 years ago but getting started again.