6 wk body makeover

Quote · 554 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I started back on the 6WBMO yesterday. I was on it 12-13 years ago and was successful. But over time I stopped eating that way and gained back most of my weight. Some of which was due to health issues. 

When I made the decision  go back on the program I immediately created a new account here....much to my surprise there is a whole new program...does anyone know what the difference is between 6WBMO and the Food Lovers Plan?

Quote · 549 days ago · 0 people like this ·

There's been some questions as to the difference in the two programs, 6wbmo & Food Lovers Fat Loss System.  I cannot compare them from personal experience but I can share the FLFLS on a personal level.  I started FL's in 2009.  I had been a yo-yo dieter for years and had killed my metabolism.  Going to daily exercise classes and eating very little...I continued to gain weight.  When I saw the infomercial I decided to try one last thing.  It was a money back guarantee so I figured what have I got lose other than weight.  I ordered the home kit and in 6 1/2 months I had reached my goal.  I cut out the exercises classes and only used walking and the 12, 24, and 36 min workouts in the kit.  AND I ate real food all day long...every 2-3 hrs to be exact.  I was scared to death I would gain weight.  I was eating double what I had been.  I could go on and on but fast forward....I have made this plan my norm...my lifestyle now.  I have maintained my loss since July 2010.  I feel better and look better at 54 than I did at 30.  We would love to have you join us in the live chats and perhaps with a few tweaks to the old plan you can become Food Lovers for Life.  Message me if I can help further.  

JackieD.