25 Days In

Quote · 1167 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hello,

I'm feeling a bit discouraged. When I started this 25 days ago, I weighed 150. Today, I still weigh 150. I have noticed that the bloat in my stomach went down. I do notice a difference but I cannot put my finger on it. I'm thinking I'm losing weight but gaining muscle because I do work out at the gym. I'm trying to get to 125 but I am not sure if I can get there if I gain muscle. i cannot tell the difference. Any thoughts?

Quote · 1163 days ago · 1 people like this ·

Mart,

Hugs to you and thank you so very much for your words of enlightenment and encouragement! I feel better! I am in love with Food Lovers if for noting else, because it taught me how to eat and now I no longer have that annoying bloated stomach. That was the catalyst that made me order the program in the first place. I could not figure out for the life of me why I had that. It was making me look pregnant. I will stick with it and yes, I am on the Food Lovers for Life! Thanks again! 

Quote · 1161 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I only lost 5 lbs in the first 3 weeks and was very discouraged although I did lose a total of 6 inches but I still kept going. I started March 7th and to date I have lost 25 lbs. I don't exercise regularly but I have become more active. In the past the most I have ever lost in 3 months was 15 lbs. This program works, just be patient the weight will come off. 

Cathy
Quote · 1160 days ago · 0 people like this ·

?action=download&hash=nNbkvK2CMWDon't worry about the scale.  The tape measure will show your true success.  And you are correct...if you are working out...you will be replacing fat w/ lean body mass which is GREAT!.  You will shrink in size though the scale may not show the number you envision.  I know this personally.  When I started FL's in 2009 I was 170 and wore a tight 14.  In 2010 I met my goal of 140 and size 8.  Today I still hover at 140 but wear a 4/6.....the scale stays the same but the inches have released.  So don't let the scale discourage you.  Five pounds of fat on your body looks and is bigger than 5 pounds of muscle.  

fat.jpg · 3.3K · 22 views