Unable to Exercise

Any good cardio and resistance exercisescreated by pababe41 805 days ago · last reply by Megan 470 days agoi was in an auto accident One  yr to date,that left me in a sedentary stage for exercising.i have what they call nerve palsy ...
9 posts
Pain keeps me from exercisingcreated by FL_Admin 1780 days ago · last reply by Kmyway2016 493 days ago  Help,   I have knee pain right now, and I  am...
15 posts
Any good cardio and resistance exercisescreated by pababe41 805 days ago · last reply by pababe41 805 days agoi was in an auto accident One  yr to date,that left me in a sedentary stage for exercising.i have what they call nerve palsy ...
1 posts
I Stand Correctedcreated by kevintwg 947 days ago · last reply by kevintwg 947 days agoIn my last post I incorrectly identified my Buddy as someone about whose comments I was sensitive.  I intended to identify th...
1 posts
Hey Buddy - Get off my backcreated by kevintwg 947 days ago · last reply by kevintwg 947 days agoDespite being a stroke survivor with a weak left side, I exercise every day, sometimes just walking, sometimes to the videos....
1 posts
Exercise and sore feetcreated by FL_Admin 1780 days ago · last reply by Poppit 1651 days ago  I just finished my 21 days over the weekend. My actual weight loss was better than I expected--8 ...
5 posts
1-6 of 6