Tech Support

never received a temp passwordcreated by taniappg 92 days ago · last reply by taniappg 92 days agoSo end of october I signed up for the online program.  No reply to phone or emails for weeks, no access to online and now I'm...
1 posts
Cancel accountcreated by stargazer5822 116 days ago · last reply by ForeverYoung 113 days agoi have been trying for months to contact support to cancel my account but continue to be billed. I have called and emailed mu...
3 posts
food lovers online account 'inactive'created by akita 300 days ago · last reply by petersen57 225 days agoI tried signup yesterday for the food lovers online and it took my cc info but then said my account is 'inactive' contact cus...
11 posts
Unable to contact customer servicecreated by constong 542 days ago · last reply by petersen57 225 days agoConstong,  I have forwarded your issue to Admin.  I'm confident they will look into it.  Message me if I can help you ...
4 posts
Audio Tapescreated by KellyGann 447 days ago · last reply by JackieD 439 days agoKellyGann, The audio can be purchased on Amazon also.  This may be same as what your you were being directed to but worth loo...
1 posts
Free vegetables say to many carbscreated by tbell 442 days ago · last reply by JackieD 439 days agotbell, if you are adding "free" carbs  you will be fine.  The online is programmed to a "set" number which doesn't allow for ...
1 posts
Can't contact customer service so I can't renew. created by mtetrick 540 days ago · last reply by JackieD 539 days agoForwarding your post now!  Glad you are here in the community.  Stat a blog and share your journey!  It will keep you account...
1 posts
foodlovers onlinecreated by constong 556 days ago · last reply by JackieD 547 days agoDid you check your spam or junk mail folder?  Sometimes I know it can go there if you haven't added Food Lovers to your conta...
4 posts
Food lovers vs. 6WBMOcreated by willlosetoo 855 days ago · last reply by JackieD 855 days agoI have not personally used the 6wbmo so I can't speak from experience.   I can, however, speak for the Food Lovers Fat Loss S...
1 posts
Modify Meals on Food Lovers Onlinecreated by beverly147 883 days ago · last reply by JackieD 881 days agoHello, Is there a way to modify the description of meals that I have created and saved to my journal?  I'd like to upd...
2 posts
1-10 of 37