Tech Support

Food lovers vs. 6WBMOcreated by willlosetoo 292 days ago · last reply by JackieD 292 days agoOkay guys, I bought the 6wbmo in 2004.  I lost over 150 pounds.  Now I need to lose some that I have regained.  How are the t...
2 posts
Modify Meals on Food Lovers Onlinecreated by beverly147 320 days ago · last reply by JackieD 318 days agoHello, Is there a way to modify the description of meals that I have created and saved to my journal?  I'd like to upd...
2 posts
How to upload profile piccreated by Kmyway2016 410 days ago · last reply by Tessa 359 days agoCan anyone tell me how to post a profile picture. I uploaded a photo to my profile but it doesn't seem to show in the box nex...
4 posts
How do I enter homemade food in my food journal? created by karentrayer 546 days ago · last reply by StormanNorman 544 days agoHow do I enter my own homemade food in my food journal?  Also, how do I change the portion size.  I made eggplant rollatini a...
2 posts
Sleep timescreated by anniez23 692 days ago · last reply by Mart 692 days agoI am new to the program and learning how to use the online website. I worked nightshift and am turning around and my s...
4 posts
new foodcreated by fewerlbs 778 days ago · last reply by Mart 777 days agoCan anyone tell me where to enter new food so it will appear in the online database? I can't figure it out. Thanks!!
2 posts
Eating Journal issues. Day 1.created by fldude 783 days ago · last reply by fldude 781 days agoIt's Day 1 of my 21 Day Makeover. My Eating Journal just switched my 8:30pm dinner to 6:00pm and won't let me change it. It a...
4 posts
changing the times for snacks and mealscreated by Anonymous 823 days ago · last reply by Mart 823 days agoHi There, I been doing the program on-line for 2 weeks now but for some reason today I can't change my times for snacks and m...
2 posts
ONLINE FOOD JOURNAL - MEALS NOT BEING SAVEDcreated by chuckmcc 842 days ago · last reply by fewerlbs 829 days agoI have mentioned in virtually every post that I love this online system--and I do--but there is now a bug that is driving me ...
3 posts
delivery of food lovers systems created by redclaxton1 888 days ago · last reply by redclaxton1 888 days agoWhich delivery service does food lovers use, united states postal service, FedEx or UPS? I live in a security building.
1 posts
1-10 of 32