Tech Support

Free vegetables say to many carbscreated by tbell 58 days ago · last reply by tbell 55 days agoI would like to add more vegetables into my meals and every time I add greens such as a cup of salad greens or spinach it say...
3 posts
Audio Tapescreated by KellyGann 63 days ago · last reply by JackieD 55 days agoI have been off the program for a while and have put a few pounds back on.  I am getting back on it and would like to listen ...
2 posts
Can't contact customer service so I can't renew. created by mtetrick 157 days ago · last reply by JackieD 156 days agoI have been unable to reach anyone by phone. I want to reinstall my membership but It it won't let me use my login. It tells ...
2 posts
Unable to contact customer servicecreated by constong 158 days ago · last reply by JackieD 157 days agoI have been trying to cancel my free trial for the online program but have not been able to get an answer from  customer serv...
2 posts
foodlovers onlinecreated by constong 172 days ago · last reply by JackieD 163 days agoHello: I signed up for the three week online program last week and received an e-mail congratulating me and was told I...
7 posts
Food lovers vs. 6WBMOcreated by willlosetoo 471 days ago · last reply by JackieD 471 days agoOkay guys, I bought the 6wbmo in 2004.  I lost over 150 pounds.  Now I need to lose some that I have regained.  How are the t...
2 posts
Modify Meals on Food Lovers Onlinecreated by beverly147 499 days ago · last reply by JackieD 497 days agoHello, Is there a way to modify the description of meals that I have created and saved to my journal?  I'd like to upd...
2 posts
How to upload profile piccreated by Kmyway2016 590 days ago · last reply by Tessa 539 days agoCan anyone tell me how to post a profile picture. I uploaded a photo to my profile but it doesn't seem to show in the box nex...
4 posts
How do I enter homemade food in my food journal? created by karentrayer 726 days ago · last reply by StormanNorman 723 days agoHow do I enter my own homemade food in my food journal?  Also, how do I change the portion size.  I made eggplant rollatini a...
2 posts
Sleep timescreated by anniez23 872 days ago · last reply by Mart 872 days agoI am new to the program and learning how to use the online website. I worked nightshift and am turning around and my s...
4 posts
1-10 of 37