Overcoming Plateaus

Weight gaincreated by Radleen 389 days ago · last reply by JackieD 367 days agoHi I am not yet convinced that this thing causes such huge weight loss that is promoted.  I followed the programme to a T on ...
6 posts
Knee Surgerycreated by dodrops 435 days ago · last reply by roselady 435 days agoWho has had knee surgery and is over weight?   How did you manage it?   I am doing Sit and Fit exercises trying to keep stron...
5 posts
I came, I ATE, I cheated... then I CoNquERd....created by alwayScoping 488 days ago · last reply by JackieD 484 days agowell it 's EASTER so I celebrated with pancakes!... the family pancake recipe is probably my favortie because it emotionally ...
2 posts
been on plateau created by queenpiper24 707 days ago · last reply by Mart 706 days agostarted out weighing 144, dropped 3lbs and stayed there for weeks. droped to 140 and again plateaued. So happy weighed 139 an...
2 posts
Losing over 60!!created by texaselisa 785 days ago · last reply by JackieD 784 days agoIt appears I have reached a plateau and am unable to get off of it.  I have been at 170 lbs for about 8 yrs now and seem to b...
3 posts
After 6 lbs. I'm at a plateaucreated by wilsonginger 853 days ago · last reply by ymartinez 839 days agoI have been on the diet for about 10 days now.  Have lost over 5 lbs but here lately I'm not seeing any loss!!! Seems I'm stu...
4 posts
Starting Overcreated by odessa1 849 days ago · last reply by blueskygal 840 days agoI've had the Food Lovers Program for several years now and I had never completely committed to doing it, just recently I comp...
7 posts
pkateauscreated by bal9438 951 days ago · last reply by bal9438 951 days agoi feel smaller but my weight still the same.....why?
1 posts
Boosting??created by GOT_HP27 1017 days ago · last reply by GOT_HP27 1016 days agoI've read through the other posts about plateaus and boosting, and do not understand what I'm supposed to do to step it up......
4 posts
Need encouragementcreated by movemakers 1156 days ago · last reply by movemakers 1156 days agoToday was the big day.  I hit day 21 and stepped on the scale.  I felt very defeated and even stepped on and off the scale a ...
4 posts
1-10 of 20