Community How-To's

How to navigate and use the Food Lovers Forumcreated by FL_Admin 1464 days ago · last reply by FL_Admin 1464 days ago1.How do I edit my profile? a. Dashboard > edit profile info b. Here is the video tutorial: ...
1 posts
Chatroom blundercreated by tcarter 46 days ago · last reply by JackieD 46 days agoHey there.  Got on to chat but wasn't sure if I did it correctly.   No one was there.  Was hoping JackieD was on to chat abou...
2 posts
Starting over in the Success Journalcreated by fewerlbs 176 days ago · last reply by fewerlbs 176 days agoIs there a way to start over in the Success Journal and remove all old entries for weight, measurements, how much I've lost, ...
1 posts
chicken wingscreated by ShyGirl 207 days ago · last reply by JackieD 204 days agoHi...does anyone have a great Food Lover's recipe for chicken wings?  Thanks
2 posts
vegetariancreated by tlcuningkindavis 360 days ago · last reply by tlcuningkindavis 360 days agoI need help on how to plan my meals without meat, I am also looking for a buddy
1 posts
advices in Spanishcreated by alevenegas 491 days ago · last reply by Tessa 477 days agoHi, my family and I got the FoodLovers Fat Loss System in the Spanish version. We have some questions but where can we go? Th...
3 posts
Is there an alert on the schedulercreated by penndutchgirl 544 days ago · last reply by JackieD 542 days agoOn the app for my phone, is there an alert so that I can be reminded to eat? Sometimes I lose track of time and then I'm in d...
2 posts
I don't understandcreated by johnnarob 640 days ago · last reply by alwayScoping 560 days agoI don't understand how the portion sizes work into making a fat loss plate. When I eat Cheerios whole grain peanut butter eat...
8 posts
Mealscreated by Lioness2002 599 days ago · last reply by JackieD 598 days agoHello, my name is Melinda.  My husband and I are new to Food Lovers.  I'm seeking buddies to help.  I'm needing guidance as t...
5 posts
Diabetes and the programcreated by gonzales99l 640 days ago · last reply by JackieD 639 days agoI am looking for some help in doing this program with diabetes.  I entered my favor foods on the menu plan and was given some...
2 posts
1-10 of 31