Feedback/ Suggestions

Cancelling FLV's Onlinecreated by grits59 451 days ago · last reply by JackieD 450 days agoGood morning, grits59, Sorry for your trouble....I will forward your post to a contact and ask them to look into it......
1 posts
Where is my ordercreated by newmextexan 535 days ago · last reply by JackieD 534 days agonewmextexan I can assure you that FL's is not a scam.  I know they are not in the office on the weekend and have been told th...
1 posts
Meals vs Snackscreated by nixnapoleon 537 days ago · last reply by JackieD 534 days agoTwo things you might want to try first...increase your water intake.  Sometimes if we aren't hydrated enough, we will fill hu...
1 posts
Cerealcreated by DHays 567 days ago · last reply by JackieD 565 days agoYes...you go by the serving size on the box.  To optimize mine, I add enough protein powder or a side of egg whites to get a ...
2 posts
my piccreated by ShyGirl 657 days ago · last reply by ShyGirl 656 days agoHi...can everyone see my profile pic?  I only see the avatar..yet when I click on I see the photo.  What does everyone else s...
3 posts
feeling disgusted with myself :( created by grandmagege 705 days ago · last reply by JackieD 680 days agoMaybe you could work on making correct portion sizes to make fat loss plates on those irresistible foods and then slowly swit...
5 posts
Red Path Instant dissolving fruit powdered sugarcreated by sandyberg 897 days ago · last reply by JackieD 895 days agohi, i looked up those two things and it looks like the redpath powdered sugar may not be recommended because it's still the s...
2 posts
Fell off the wagon HARD!created by Mandy 900 days ago · last reply by akita 899 days agoHello everyone!   My name is Mandy and I am from London, ON. I just joined the forum.  I have a HUGE question!!!!  I a...
3 posts
Not getting enough sleepcreated by Megan 913 days ago · last reply by icebergNhennessy 913 days agosome things that can help would be drinking chamomile before your bedtime to relax you. also white noise in the backgr...
1 posts
Protein powdercreated by djgr 922 days ago · last reply by JackieD 920 days agomyprotein impact whey protein and mrm 100% all natural whey are pretty good ones too.
2 posts
1-10 of 50