Food Lovers - FAQ's

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)created by FL_Admin 1910 days ago · last reply by LilPup 1778 days ago
2 posts
Chicken legs and thighscreated by Cheekychic 526 days ago · last reply by JackieD 525 days agoI am wanting to know when you measure the 3 to 4 oz. of chicken legs and/or thighs do you measure with bone or without bone. ...
2 posts
Oldie but a Newbiecreated by sweetpeahiker 643 days ago · last reply by JackieD 638 days agoHi, all. I originally was on the old "Food Lover's Fat Loss" program when I got my first Smart Technique kit in 2002, which c...
4 posts
New membercreated by petersen57 652 days ago · last reply by JackieD 650 days agoHello everyone let me introduce you to myself. My name is Lisa Petersen and today I just order my food lovers program and sig...
2 posts
white rice flourcreated by morin5853 913 days ago · last reply by JackieD 912 days agoWhite rice flour is a fast carb in the FL lifestyle and it is acceptable.
1 posts
Breads/recipescreated by lrperry20 934 days ago · last reply by Kmyway2016 933 days agoFirst of all....Welcome to the community!  You will love this lifestyle.  If I can help in any way feel free to message me an...
3 posts
Avocadoscreated by roselady 999 days ago · last reply by JackieD 996 days agoHi Roselady!I According to my meal planner avocado is a fat and would pair it (1/...
3 posts
Carbs per FLP created by Tezalie 1012 days ago · last reply by JackieD 1011 days agoIt can get kind of tricky if you try to separate fast and slow carbs according to grams.  You don't need to do this - if  you...
1 posts
old version of foodloverscreated by elsieirene 1027 days ago · last reply by JackieD 1024 days agoYes, the kit has been updated.  When I started in 2009 I had the same kit as you.  As time as gone on and more research done,...
3 posts
caloriescreated by elsieirene 1027 days ago · last reply by JackieD 1025 days agoThe great thing with Food Lovers, and the reason I have been able to maintain my goal, is that there's nothing to "count".  W...
1 posts
1-10 of 37